[WriteLog] Connecting WL to Rigblaster Problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Connecting WL to Rigblaster Problems
From: "Charles" <celliott@screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 18:09:09 +0100
Hi

I am a bit new to this so please excuse if I have done something a bit
silly.

I have just connected the RigBlaster to the computer and rig (Kenwood TS
940S).  Mostly all is working OK and it transmits the audio .wav files very
well.  But when I try to send the CW equivalent I get nothing!   By pressing
Alt K WL would appear to be sending but no sound is heard as there is no
sidetone on WL, and the CW light on the RigBlaster doesn't come on.

Any help would be appreciated.

73

Charles G4UJW