[WriteLog] IOTA Multi-op serial numbers

To: "Writelog@Contesting. Com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IOTA Multi-op serial numbers
From: "Jim Martin - MM0BQI" <MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 07:53:47 +0100
Climbing the learning curve at the moment and uncovered serial number
problems.
Using a run and a mult PC on the network both stations log Qs sequentially
in the correct order most of the time. Problem occurs when a contact is
started on one station and is not completed before the other station starts
to log another contact. The same serial number is issued for both Qs. I had
expected each contact to have a different serial number.
Can't see anything in the archives and wondered if we had incorrectly set-up
WL. Set order of serial numbers is set to total of all bands.  Version is
10.47G downloaded this week.
Thanks
Jim
---