[WriteLog] FD Dupe Sheet

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FD Dupe Sheet
From: "arholub" <arholub@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:53:28 -0000
To get my dupe sheet, opened WriteLog and created a contest report in "Save as
ARRL format."  Then opened this file in Microsoft Excel.  It imported nicely in
separate columns when I just kept following the import wizard.  Then Sorted by
the call sign column.  Then entered the formula "if(a2=a1,1,0)" (depending upon
which column the call signs are in)in a new column and copied this formula down
the entire column.  This gave me a "1" in any row that had a dupe and a "0"
where no dupe.  Then "saved as" a msdos text file and got a single file of just
call signs.  (I didn't remove the dupes, but will before I submit it).

Just for info....

Doc
WA6OGO

Visit our web site, www.arholub.com, to get the latest news, computer class
information and Orange Coast College marine course information.