[WriteLog] changing field size inlog window

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] changing field size inlog window
From: russ@bydzine.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:26:20 -0400 (EDT)
I have tried to locate this answer in the archives biut I was not able to
do so.

My question (which I have seen posted before)

How can I change the field width of certain fields in the log window, ie.
date, call, etc.  I have read responses that say it can be done but I have
not been able to follow the methodology or repeat with positive results.

I'm just looking for a way to make the width of those various fields
smaller.  I see to go to CONTEST/EXCHANGE FORMAT SETUP

I can see some fields (call/mode, etc.) but not date, time, etc.  How do I
alter those fields?  In addition, I have tried changing the width of the
other fields (call) but can't seem to do that either.

Thanks.

Russ--
N5LT