[WriteLog] Help with getting information out of WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help with getting information out of WriteLog
From: "M. Edward Wilborne III" <wilborne@mew3.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:43:15 -0400
Hi,

Can WriteLog give me a report of contacts made by continent?  I'm obviously
trying to do WAC and I need to be able to QSL the appropriate calls.  I
actually worked all continents during the recent IARU contest, but all
WriteLog is giving me is a summary of the contacts by continent, not the
actual QSOs by continent.

I'd also like to get continent sorted contacts by band.

If WriteLog can't do these types of reports, are their other tools that can
take the raw data and provide enhanced or additional reporting?

I've searched through the archive for issues related to WAC, but couldn't
find anything of direct help.

Thank you!

Ed, AD4AX