[WriteLog] AutoSaveCount

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AutoSaveCount
From: "Roger Cooke" <rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:12:40 -0000
Hi.

  Recently I asked for help on this subject. I had numerous replies,
all of which were
sensible suggestions but did NOT work. I also had a few asking me to
post my results
as they were having the same problem.

  Well, it looks like Steve, KB3MM, has come up with the answer. Most
of the other
suggestions assumed that I was intelligent enough to have that line in
the correct
section of the INI file. For some reason, not sure why, I did not. It
was in the PORTS
section, and should have been in the CONFIGURATION section. So, if you
are also having
similar problems, check that it is in the correct section.

 I shall have to study the INI information more carefully.

3/10 for effort.  Must do better. Has potential but does not use it.
I well remember getting a similar report for Latin at school!!!!

73 de Roger G3LDI
rcooke@g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk
g3ldi@amsat.org
g3ldi@qsl.net