[WriteLog] bug report and question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] bug report and question
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:16:35 -0000
First the big report:
Playing in WAE.  I have 9=N and 0=T set in the CUt Numbers section of
writelog.ini.  The cut numbers don't work for QTCs for the most part.
 Leading zeros in the serial number are sent as T, but not trailing
zeros, and zeros in the Time field aren't cut.

Now, feature question:
I have "Enter send exchange/QRZ" turned on.  AFter typing a callsign
and hitting Enter to send an exchange, the cursor remains in the
callsign field.  Is there some setting to move it to the Exchange
field with hitting Enter?

Tnx,
Barry W2UP