Re: [WriteLog] Erroneous out of band indication

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Erroneous out of band indication
From: Joe Stepansky <kq3f@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:28:40 -0400
At 10:09 AM 8/21/2004 -0400, Joe Stepansky wrote:
I know this is probably simple but I can't find it in Help. During WAE CW I'd very occasionally have QSOs that would show a screwy frequency and a red B would appear next to the sequence number. No problem, just click on the frequency and change it to the correct one. But after doing that, the red B doesn't go away, even though the frequency appears to be fine.

What step am I missing to make the red B go away?

It is simple. The missing step is menu item Contest/Recalculate Score (kept looking for something like that but somehow missed it). Thanks to N0KE.

73, Joe KQ3F