[WriteLog] WAE and QTCs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE and QTCs
From: "Clive Whelan" <clive.whelan@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:44:56 -0000
Lieber Jochen

I suspect, but am not certain, that you cannot switch this "feature" off.
Clearly opinions vary, but I personally am happy with the status quo. So the
gross QSO total inflates a bit, but as you say the scoring is correct, and
really you have indeed made another ( albeit non-scoring) QSO, which should
be in your log imo; if for no other reason than the organisers can clearly
see at what time and on what band you logged the second tranche of QTCs.

I wonder if you can guess my run strategy,  *work dupes*! Sure that inflates
the gross QSO total, but to do otherwise QRSs and risks a NIL deduction. But
hey that's another QSO.

MFG
73

Clive