RE: [WriteLog] Sound Board Voice Keying

To: "'Mike Brown'" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>,"'Steve GW4BLE'" <GW4BLE@btconnect.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Sound Board Voice Keying
From: "Scot Herrick" <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 01:21:33 -0000
Technically, they can be stored anywhere. Where is determined by the
location you designate in the "Wave File Locate" Dialog box in the lower
right corner of the Port Dialog box found in Setup | Ports on the WriteLog
tool bar.

Typically, however, they are stored in Ham\WaveFiles.

Scot Herrick
See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com