[WriteLog] Help w/ LPT connection

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help w/ LPT connection
From: "Roger Huntley" <snr.huntley@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:43:41 -0700
I upgraded to XP Pro on a new computer and I am having trouble getting
Writelog to recognize the LPT ports for keying the radio.  The radio is
controlled on COM 1 and seems to be tracking in the band map OK but I can
not get the program to recognize the LPT ports for keying the rig.  The LPT
ports work as they will print from there but the window in Writelog under
setup/ports does not recognize the LPT port.  Also when I start up the
program I get a "COM Port not available" window pop up but the program does
appear to be seeing the radio as the band map does follow the radio.

Your thoughts please,

Thanks,

Roger, W7VV
---