Re: [WriteLog] CIS Module...

To: huffew@myway.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CIS Module...
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:30:01 -0700
On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:11:24 -0400 (EDT),  Wayne KC1YF wrote:

>    I loaded WriteLog with the CIS module to give it a try.   I tried the
> module and put in RU0AAB.  When I logged it showed a red B such as 1B.   Then
> I tried RU8AB and got the same thing.73,Wayne from Maine, KC1YF

Where are you putting the RU0AAB?  In the call field or the received
field?  I tried it in the call field with RU01 as received and it
logged it ok.  Same with RU8AB in the call field.

This was *after* I changed all the letter O's in the cisdx.ini file to
the number 0.

Try that and let us know.

I have sent N9OH an email asking about the issue.

--
Bill W6WRT