Re: [WriteLog] 10.49D now ready for downloading....

To: "Reflektor-WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 10.49D now ready for downloading....
From: "DH5HV" <dh5hv@dh5hv.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:16:56 +0200
Hello Everybody

The new TCP/IP session is great !

We used Writelog in the WAE SSB and had several problems to get WL working in the net with some WIN2000 PCs.

Just the manual restart of netsetupnt.exe and of the DDEserver made it working.

Just a few minutes ago I tested the new feature with a WIN2000-PC and a WinXP-PC and TCP/IP and it worked with the first try !

GREAT FEATURE.

I would like the automatically relink to network also.
When a PC crashes or lost the network connection the reconnect makes the operators a bit confused.
(I have been network operator for some hours during the contest and did the reconnect for the guys who had not much experiences with WL and used it for the first time.)

So automatic reconnect and merging would be fantastic.

And another question/feature request:
We send several network gabs.
But when the OP was receiving QTCs for example he missed sometimes these gabs due to the fact that he was not looking into the gab window.
Just the fast red blinking for a second is not enough I believe.

I like the feature in the sked window which blinks for a while to inform the OP.

Could it be possible to make the gab window blinking longer or something like that ?

Jochen