RE: [WriteLog] TCP/IP Networking and 10.49D

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] TCP/IP Networking and 10.49D
From: "Bill O'Mara, W4RM" <W4RM@COMCAST.Net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:46:47 -0400
Just got all four Stations up and running using the TCP/IP capability.
The problem I was having was causes by a Windows XP setting and Not
Writelog.  Windows XP was blocking communication between the machines as
firewall protection. I cause telnet to a packet cluster but could not
communicate between the machines.

        Thanks for all the help

And I hope Ron adds the auto-reconnect feature between computers before
CQ WW SSB this year.

73 Bill W4RM