[WriteLog] Error message.

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Error message.
From: IronmanY2k <IronmanY2K@triathlete.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 14:52:17 -0700 (PDT)
I have been using the latest version of Writelog with Win98se without any
problems.  I used it last nigh in WW RTTY test.  Well this morning I start up
again to go on the TX QSO party for a little CW practice and I get the
following error message when I start up Writelog:

Writel32
-Performed an illegal operation
-caused and invalid page fault in module rpcrt4.dll

So after a while I just backed up some files and uninstalled Writelog and
reinstalled it.
I tried to use my old writelog.ini file but I still got the above errors.

So I reinstalled again and with a new ini file. It now opens and but I canât
open the Packet window.

I get the following errors:

âUnrecognized member nameâ
âcanât create packet ole automation object

I reinstalled win98se with no help.

Any help would be appreciated.  I would like to use my old writelog.ini file
but if I have to start over again I will.

Jim, AD6WL