[WriteLog] TU to all for help

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] TU to all for help
From: Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:56:07 -0700
Well, what a pleasant both of email, when I checked this morning. A number of emails from all over, ZL to Eu stations, plus W and VE's, with band data on Q's this past weekend, and regrets for my logging problems.

I am touched by that, but recognizing the extraordinary quality within the RTTY contesting community, but not entirely surprized. TNX ... TKS ... Grazie! ... Danke! ... Gracias! ... Cheers... Merci! .... and sorry not know any more languages. Touched by that.

TU de Mark N7MQ