[RTTY] A Call for CQWW RTTY Cabrillo logs

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] A Call for CQWW RTTY Cabrillo logs
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:37:18 -0500
I have finally found time to send my CQWW RTTY log into the robot for submission
(had to remove RTTY from the Category entry in the Cabrillo file first before
the robot would accept it though).

You can now send your Cabrillo file from CQWW RTTY to me to help build the RTTY
callsign database file.

No matter how many contacts you made, please send me your Cabrillo file.  Please
send only Cabrillo files.

There were LOTS of new RTTY calls in the contest and that is simply FANTASTIC!
Despite the decline in sunspots, more and more new RTTY contesters are being
found.

I'll probably not see much action in the Makrothen contest but I can't wait for
JARTS!!!

73, Don AA5AU