[WriteLog] CW decoder

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW decoder
From: "Brian D. Comer" <bcomer@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:33:32 -0700
The sound card on the HP pavilion uses a mono input. By default WL is
setting the mono  to the right channel and the decoder does not work. If
the decoder is set to stereo then my single radio decodes on both
channels. I have looked at the help files  but cannot see the
correspondence to this computer.  Has anyone set one of these computers
up for cw decode.

Also WL does not allow me to set the speed in the decoder setting  but
labels both as static.

73 Brian KF6C