[WriteLog] DXTelnet Paket OLE Object

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXTelnet Paket OLE Object
From: "Robert Carroll" <rlcarroll@patmedia.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:44:55 -0400
Help, Reflectorites-

I am having trouble getting DXTelnet to work with Writelog.  There seem to
be two basic steps.  One is to add the [OBJECTS] section to the ini file.
The second is to use one of two methods to link DXTELNET to WL-the DX2WL
approach or the UDP approach.  In any event I have been through these two
approaches with no change-the OLE problem is still there when I open WL.
There was some early info about the registry and making sure there are not
multiple copies of DX2WL and that a couple of Windows systems files are in
place.  I've checked done/that.  I have seen this issue on the reflector in
times past, and I would sure appreciate it if someone could help me get this
cleared.

Bob W2WG