[WriteLog] Networking- Understanding Server Copy

To: WLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Networking- Understanding Server Copy
From: W7GG <w7gg@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:43:01 -0700
Help Please-
We have two stations and two computers running WL 10.50D
One computer running Win98 the other XP
The K9JY instructions talking about creating a clean copy on the server.  What
server?  We have a 2 computer windows network.  So in the wl/contests directory
we have created on one of the computers a blank file CQWW Master.  But from
there we are lost as to when you start up from each of the computers what file
we are supposed to load and then what file with what name to save.  Any help
will be appreciated.

Bob W7GG