[WriteLog] msg.3 wav format incopatible

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] msg.3 wav format incopatible
From: W0AH@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:48:04 EDT
Hey guys,
  Murphy has already struck.
  I had all my messages (message F2 through F11) recorded for CQWW.  They all
worked fine
 UNTIL I went to ENTRY and checked  "SEND QRZ and ENTER" which is supposed to
send msg3.wav when you log contact by clicking ENTER.
NOW   whenever I type ENTER or F3 I get a screen that pops up with the
following message-
"msg3.wav message incompatible with earlier files."
Hell, they all worked fine before I selected "SEND QRZ and ENTER."  Now after
rebooting several times and rerecording the F3 message several times, I
ALWAYS get that error message.  I've checked the msg3.wav properties, and they
are
the same as the other messages.  Is this a bug or am I doing someting wrong?
Just a few hours to go....
Doug W0AH