[WriteLog] RE: XP Service Pack2 problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: XP Service Pack2 problem
From: "Alan Maenchen" <ad6e@inreach.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:16:26 -0000
My thanks to Bob, W2WG who suggested that I delete Writelog.ini and start
fresh.
That worked great.  I took a slightly less severe step and simply edited the
ini file by replacing "com2" with "com1" in the [ports] section and then
deleted the references to com2. Sorry for the panic attack. This should have
been obvious.

Now at least I have a logging computer again.

Still havn't figured out why the SIIG USB adapter crashes XP, but that's a
much lesser issue.

73, Al  AD6E (aka W6CQP in SS)