Re: [WriteLog] Multi-two cabrillo file

To: k0tv@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Multi-two cabrillo file
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:40:53 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2004 5:52:01 AM Mountain Standard Time,
k0tv@adelphia.net writes:

Hello  all,

I ran M/2 last weekend using WL 10.50 and TCPIP  networking.

I ran four stations, but didn't violate the M/2 rules. When  changing bands,
we went to a new station most of the time. The Cabrillo file  lists
transmitter 0, 1, 2, and 3. This is the first time I had four stations  set up.
In
previous contests, we used only two stations.

My question,  will the folks at CQ correctly figure out that this is a M/2
entry and not  M/M? Do I have to go in and edit the Cabrillo file to show the
band  changes?

73, Jerry K0TV

Jerry,

I think that your question is more appropriate for the CQ-Contest reflector
than the WriteLog reflector.  I don't view this as a WL issue.   Perhaps you
should send your question directly to the CQWW contest  committee.

73, George, k5kg/7