Re: [WriteLog] S&P vs Run Mode

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] S&P vs Run Mode
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:57:25 -0800
Hi Bob,

I switch back and forth between S&P and Run quite a bit in RTTY. I would sure like to find out how to get WL to automatically take care of this little chore that I often forget to do manually.

Did you get any replies on this?

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO

Robert Carroll wrote:

I notice in the RTTY TNC setup that there are check boxes which show how to
handle AFC and Net in S&P mode and Run Mode.  This says to me that Writelog
expects you to tell it how you are running in a contest.  I haven't found
how to "declare" your method of operation.  Can someone tell me how to do
this?

Bob W2WG