[WriteLog] LPT CW Keying

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] LPT CW Keying
From: "Stan Staten" <stan.staten@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:23:12 -0500
I have been unsucccessful in getting LPT CW keying working for SS this
weekend.  Does anyone know how to find out what is using the LPT1 resource.
The computer has no printers on it, but the PDF writer was listing LPT1 so I
moved it.  I have tried every thing that folks have suggested plus a fer
more.   I used to know how to do this in DOS with debug, but that was long
ago.  DX4WIN keys just fine.  Computer is fairly new - Athlon 3000, 512MB,
ABIT MB.  All 4 com ports allowed by WL are in use so I can't easily do COM
Port keying without giving up the rotor, second radio or packet spotting.
Any suggestions on how to interrigate the operating system to see what is
using that resource would be appreciated.

73 Stan, N3HS