[WriteLog] Repeat call in edit window while changing bands

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Repeat call in edit window while changing bands
From: "Phil Theis" <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:53:33 -0500
Put this up before but still haven't found the answer.

How can I get a simple way to have the call and grid square reappear in the
edit window as I move from band to band on a VHF and up contest.

Often you are working the same station from band to band.  It would be more
efficient to have a simple stroke cause the entry window to be re-populated
with data after you type the frequency that you are changing to in the call
field of the edit window.

Any thoughts here?

Thanks,
Phil