RE: [WriteLog] MMTTY Leading Random Character

To: "'Ted Huf'" <ted@w4ze.com>,"'Writelog Forum'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] MMTTY Leading Random Character
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:31:20 -0600
First things first.

Go to MMTTY Setup and the Misc tab screen and make sure Sound Loopback is turned
off.

Getting a character or two at the start of the "blue" transmitted characters in
the Rttyrite screen when using the MMTTY plug-in to WriteLog is normal.

I see these occasionally.  When the plug-in first came out, I transmitted into a
dummy load and received into a 2nd receiver connected to a PC and found that
even though occasionally a character or two would is placed in front the blue
transmitted characters, they were not actually being transmitted.

73, Don