[WriteLog] Tools, Keyboard Shortcuts

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Tools, Keyboard Shortcuts
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:04:34 +0000
All

Like I said - Pilot error. If I had read the WHOLE help page I would have seen that there is an extra step in saving a new key assignment (in this session). There is a button called "Add Shortcut" and guess what it does - it changes the key assignment. Then when you press OK you can use that new assignment. Viola.

So it looks like we can use the shifted keys to play messages and then change to record on the fly if needed all without closing Writelog. If we want to save the change then Setup, Save configuration will write it into the writelog.ini file.

QED

Jerry, W6IHG