[WriteLog] Shift in QRG while doing RTTY

To: "Reflektor-WriteLog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Shift in QRG while doing RTTY
From: "DH5HV" <dh5hv@dh5hv.de>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:34:38 +0100
Hello

Just doing the WAE RTTY and I have a question according the correct QRG.

Running AFSK (AudioKeying) with MMTTY plug in and FT1000D in LSB.

All is fine working just one problem:
When I click on a spot in the band map the TRX does not step to the correct QRG.
And also the calls I spot are not on the QRG I receive them.

Last not least when someone spots me I see that I am spotted 2125Hz lower than
my displayed QRG.

Where do I have to hook up the correct automatic shift correction ?
Or is there another hint to mention ?

Jochen