Re: [WriteLog] Combining ADI files

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Combining ADI files
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:48:39 -0000
Rick -

ADIF files are simply text files with a well-defined structure for their
contents.  Two ADIF files could be appended, but everything contained in
both files, including duplicate contacts, would be included.  It would not
be difficult, however, to write a small computer program to combine the two
files so that duplicate contacts are not included in the results.

73, Bob - W3YY