RE: [WriteLog] Sending the Shift SSB keys

To: <pfkski@vail.net>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Sending the Shift SSB keys
From: "Don Melcher" <don@hfradio.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:02:00 -0800
Ah - I don't think that is right Phil. It records those without it being
checked - and when you do click on it , it brings up a series of new message
fields that are  pre-filled with <msg12.wav>, etc., implying there is a way
to send another bank of messages with the shift key + F# just as there is
with CW and RTTY. This is in v10.50.

Don