RE: [WriteLog] Failed to enable recording loop; sound board in use

To: "'Richard (Rick) Karlquist (N6RK)'" <richard@karlquist.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Failed to enable recording loop; sound board in use
From: "Robert Carroll" <rlcarroll@patmedia.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:22:38 -0500
I am having a possibly related problem with 10.50 and have seen it on
several computers.  I check the enable recording loop and the continuously
record boxes.  No recording takes place and despite the fact that I have
saved the contest file and the configuration, when I come back to look at
the boxes the continuously record box has unchecked itself.  If anyone has
seen this and cured it--or if you have suggestions--I'd appreciate hearing
them.  It is my understanding that this problem does not affect all users of
10.50 but a significant number of them.  All ideas appreciated.

Bob W2WG