Re: [WriteLog] Bug with QTC in WAE RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bug with QTC in WAE RTTY
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:13:33 -0500
"Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com> wrote: "Besides needing to hit ESC to end
xmsn when sending a single QTC, I noticed that if I had to send more than
one individual QTC with ALT+number, the radio did not key for the second (or
more) QTC."

Not sure about the second part of your problem, but Ron, N9QQK responded to
Jim, VE7FO, with "Specifically, when resending a QTC by clicking on it, you
have
to hit ESC to end the transmission.  However, I just found a solution for
this
one.  Send the "QSL?" button response after the QTC Xmits.  If you
programmed
it with a %E, Xmit will end."

As WAE only happens once a year, even if I understood what was said, above,
I'm sure I would have forgotten it by WAE, 2005.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW