Re: [WriteLog] Scoring problem

To: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>, <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Scoring problem
From: George Johnson <w1zt@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:18:45 -0500
Bob,
There might be something in your prefix setup in your Writelog.ini file but I don't have the help file reference in front of me to send you. It is your prefix designation to put you in the correct country / continent. You could also try to create a new CQWW CW blank log. Set the parameters etc then import an ADIF version of your old log into the blank one and see if it scores correctly.
73, George .. W1ZT