[WriteLog] CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW
From: "Scott Nichols" <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 06:35:57 -0400 (Atlantic Standard Time)
I'm trying to get Writelog setup for CW...

Rig control is via COM 1, and I use a Rigblaster Pro on COM 2...All works
great in several other programs...Writelog workd fine in RTTY...

Can someone please tell me the proper settings for the ports ?...Rig control
on COM 1 works FB, but I can't get the CW to generate...I've tried every
combination of settings I can think of...But obviously, I'm not doing
something right...With most combinations of settings, as soon as I click "OK
 in the ports setup screen, the rig keys and will not unkey until I go back
into the ports setup (where all the changes I made have disappeared) and
click OK again...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Scott VE1OP