Re: [WriteLog] Mult box display

To: rsmorris <rsmorris@att.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Mult box display
From: Len Revelle <lenrev@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:57:54 -0600
Hi Bob,
That's what I expected it to do but not in my installation. I recalled the SHOW MULTIPLIERS sticking until I upgraded to the last incarnation prior to SSCW. Now when I have SHOW MULTS up and hit any key or mouse click the box goes into the background.

I also found that when I type a call and hit <space> for a dupe check the call is not placed on the bandmap. I can force a call to the bandmap and it appears light blue if unworked but I recall that this used to be automatic. I really miss this feature and had to resort to the SEARCH & POUNCE MEMORIES for SS.

rsmorris wrote:

If I understand your question...
If you bring up the Contest/Show Multiplier window and then drag it to an unused portion of the screen, it will stay there even if you then put
the cursor back in the callsign field. I just did it.

Len Revelle Amateur Radio N9IJ * AMA 60055 "My career goal is to retire"