Re: [WriteLog] Last minute problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Last minute problem
From: Len Revelle <lenrev@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 23:05:23 -0600
Interesting. I just found a similar situation! I have the Multi-keyer, though not being used for SO2R yet. I can key the TS2000 through the Multi-Keyer but I cannot generate any cw with the F-keys nor the keyboard. Went back to my SSCW log and tried but found the same issue though it worked then. Only change made here (just remembered, John) was in the Writelog.ini to show all dupe-checked calls in the bandmap. Strange that three of us had similar probs this week.

John Peters wrote:

My F1-F10 keys don't key/send anything. The keying lead from COM1 is good since keyboard CW (Alt K) works. The messages are correct for the F keys.

What USUALLY causes this problem? My IBM 600S running WIN2000 and my neighbor ham running WIN98SE are both having the same problem and we've run out of places to look.

--
     Len Revelle
Amateur Radio N9IJ * AMA 60055