[WriteLog] K9JY Website Problems Fixed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] K9JY Website Problems Fixed
From: "Scot Herrick" <scot@k9jy.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:00:46 -0800
All,

The K9JY WriteLog User web site is back going again. I was unable to upload
to the site previously for several weeks. This includes fixing the link for
'Getting Started' and updating the Adobe files to have a white background
for easier printing.

Thanks to the several users who reported the Getting Started link was not
working as I would not have immediately noticed it.

The culprit for this was Lavasoft's AdAware program being on in the
background. The strength of the program (I highly recommend it for Spyware
prevention) is the almost ruthless prevention of changing some entries on
your PC, particularly in the registry. Its weakness is the almost ruthless
prevention of changing some entries on your PC; in my case, server
acknowledgement back to my PC's files that would normally have shown success
between Microsoft Front Page and my hosting site.

Thanks all for your patience in this as I have had a fairly ugly schedule
lately between my day job and family responsibilities.

Scot, K9JY

PS Wow! Morse Runner is a VERY nice program.

Scot Herrick

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:

http://www.k9jy.com

 <mailto:scot@k9jy.com>