[WriteLog] CW and XP Home Edition on Parallel Port

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW and XP Home Edition on Parallel Port
From: "Joseph A. Feustle, Jr." <jafeustle@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 14:39:18 -0500
Seems I always do dumb things like this either just before or right in the
middle of a contest: I changed computers.

I had WriteLog sending cw just fine through the parallel port on a Win 2K
machine with UserPort installed. My new machine came with Windows XP Home
Edition. Is there THAT much of a difference between the two OSs that CW will no
longer work on the parallel port?

73
Joe Feustle, N8JF