[WriteLog] Writelog and TT Orion

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and TT Orion
From: "Ron Spencer" <ronspencer@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:13:00 -0500
I upgraded to latest version of Writelog and was trying to control the
TenTec Orion during the ARRL 160 contest this past weekend. Very often it
would log the freq as something other than 1.8Mhz. Didn't happen every
contact. Seemed relatively random which makes me think it’s a communication
timing issue.

Using a standard DB9 thru cable and set the baud rate to AUTO. Anyone have
an idea of what needs to be done to make this work?

Thanks!

Ron
N4XD