Re: [WriteLog] Show Multipliers Window help

To: fdavis@nfld.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Show Multipliers Window help
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:08:07 EST

In a message dated 12/9/2004 1:49:40 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
fdavis@nfld.net writes:

When i  click on CONTEST/SHOW MULITIPLIERS I don't see the MULTIPLIERS window
on my  screen.   I see an icon at the bottom of the screen in the WINDOWS
status bar showing the MULT window as MINIMIZED??....when I click on it
nothing
happens.   Whats going on.  I have tried to see the  MULT window by opening
old contest logs and also new logs that have no cotacts  in them yet.

Frank,

Displaying the mult window is a bit tricky, as I found out a couple of  years
ago.

Your Mult window is behind your main WL window.  If you minimize your  WL
window, you should see the mult window.

Here is what I suggest:  Reduce the size of your main WL window on  your
desktop.  Arrange the main WL window and the Mult window so you can  see both
simultaneously.  This is what I generally do in a contest to keep  track of the
mults.

73, Geo...