[WriteLog] cw/rtty tunning window

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cw/rtty tunning window
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 07:29:02 -0600
While jumping back and forth between the various contests AND actually doing some reports for work, I found it real annoying to have that Writelog RTTY or CW tuning Window always ONTOP.

I had to use Keith Reglis applet to remove the ONTOP condition.

There was an email about this the other day. Just a minor annoyance and I hope a easily fixed issue.

I'd like to respectfully suggest that WL make the ONTOP condition a user choice with the parameter being constant for all contests.

Please and thank you.

Bill H. in Chicagoland