RE: [WriteLog] Using VE7CC AR Cluster with WL

To: "'Stan Staten'" <stan.staten@verizon.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Using VE7CC AR Cluster with WL
From: "Barry Merrill" <barry@mxg.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:58:28 -0600
I use WriteLog directly to connect to Telnet and now have
no problems, but I did before I added RF filtering to
my LAN connection.

Early on using Telnet I found that I had occasional disconnects
until I looped the Lan Cable around and thru a Ferrite Ring
(about 2 inches in diameter, 8 or so turns), and it solved both the
disconnect problem, plus the problem that RF was getting back into
the computer via the LAN cable and messing with my CW sending.

Barry, W5GN