[WriteLog] Rttyrite Problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rttyrite Problems
From: "Dave B" <dborko@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:45:28 -0500
Greetings,

Been using writelog for about six months and until now have been able to solve
my problems. Situation is I want to use the CW decoder in Rttyrite and
everytime I start the RTTY window and select soundboard AFSK I get the
following mesage "Failed to Initialize Sound Board Software".

I'm running v 10.49D with XP Pro. I have set DVK type to Windows sound board on
the port setup and have enabled recording loop on the sound board options panel
from the tools pulldown. Also ran the sound card check program, comes up with a
7F. I have tried to get Rttyrite to run on 3 different machines with the same
result. Two Dell notebook's and the shack computer which is a IBM Vista (1GHz
PIII). Would like to play in the upcomming RTTY contest too.

Any help figuring this out would be appreciated......

Thanks,

--db-- AA2GF