[WriteLog] RE: Radios keying up upon boot up

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: Radios keying up upon boot up
From: WI8W <wi8w@wi8w.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:34:04 +0000
Floyd,

You make some good points. I agree with most of them but instead of editing the registry (which could be dangerous if you do not know what you are doing) or adding a switch to the interface box, it would be easier and simpler to just turn the radio off when booting a computer attached to it. That was really the point of my original post.
Thanks

73

Thom WI8W

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.5 - Release Date: 2/3/05