[WriteLog] Updated SM6SRW XE RTTY contest module for WriteLog

To: "'RTTY List'" <rtty@contesting.com>,"'Writelog@Contesting. Com'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Updated SM6SRW XE RTTY contest module for WriteLog
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:10:07 -0600
Last year after the XE contest, Jorgen SM6SRW, sent me an updated XE RTTY
contest module to beta test.  I had forgotten about it until today.  I tested
the module this morning and it works better than the one included in his
WLCM_SM6SRW_030222.exe update in 2003 which is on the WriteLog website.

The new module fixes several bugs...

Multiplier MC changed to MIC
RCVD field is no longer filled out on subsequent QSO's with non XE Stations
Fixed bug that directed input to Call field instead of RCVD field when both
fields were populated.

I sent Jorgen an E-mail this morning asking if I could post it on my website but
he hasn't responded.

Normally I wouldn't post something without their permission but I think in this
case it should be OK since the contest is later today (1800Z).

There is a direct link to the zipped file from the rttycontesting.com home page
or download directly from:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/modules/WLCM_SM6SRW_040218.zip

Unzip the .exe file and run it.  It contains all the SM6SRW modules but the only
one that has been updated is the XE RTTY module.  It's OK to leave the rest
checked when you get to that step.

REMEMBER TO REBOOT YOUR PC AFTER RUNNING THE UPDATE.

Thanks to Jorgen for this updated module.

Hope to see everyone in the contest.

73, Don AA5AU