[WriteLog] Leading cut numbers

To: Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Leading cut numbers
From: K4BEV@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:53:47 EST
>From the help file:
The memories have the following special properties if there is a "%"
character followed by a:
digit n (in the range 1 through 5)
the current QSO number is substituted for the % when that message is sent.
The number sent will be preceded by enough "T" characters in Morse (or "0"
digits in RTTY) to ensure that at least n characters are sent in the number.
For
example, if the sequence number is one, and there is a "%3" in the F3 field,
then pressing F3 will send "TT1". This is for contests that require a "three
digit serial number".
Not working here... Unless I put [Cut-Numbers] 0=T in the ini file the
message sent for sn 1 as %3 is "001". If I put the Cut-Numbers reference in the
in
file sn 1 is send as "TT1" (FB) but sn 10 is sent as "T1T". Which I would
prefer to be sent as "T10".
What am I doing wrong?
73, Don - K4BEV