Re: [WriteLog] Pro III Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Pro III Question
From: "Roland J. Guidry" <rguidry@na5q.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:47:17 -0600

The Pro II is 64h

Roland
------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:33:36 -0700
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Pro III Question
To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>

My new rig will be arriving Friday morning just prior to the contest.
I hope to still be in there at least playing around.  My question is the rig
type in setup that I should use for the PRO III.  The default for the radio
is 7f.  I suppose I could select PRO II but I do not know what the default
is for that radio.
--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR

This electronic transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) may
contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this (and/or any
attachments) from your computer.