[WriteLog] 2nd Radio Bandmap

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2nd Radio Bandmap
From: "Jamie Dupree NS3T" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:03:07 -0500
I'm really trying to get the hang of this SO2R thing and am trying
to figure out the best ways to save keystrokes, hand movement, etc
while operating during a contest.

One thing I really like is the bandmap feature for S&P - but I
wonder if there is a way to move the second radio up and down
the bandmap while keeping the focus (both entry and transmit)
on the CQ radio.  I've tried different things, but I didn't seem to
be able to do it.

Here's my view....I'm calling CQ and working stations on Radio R.
Radio L is on a second band, doing S&P.  I find a couple of mults or
just pileups that I can't get thru, but I want to get back and try again...
It would be nice to zip that second radio up and down the bandmap
without having to move the entry window focus off the CQ radio.

Maybe someone has some ideas....or maybe that's not currently
supported....if not, then maybe the Writelog development team
could take a look at it.

73 Jamie NS3T