Re: [WriteLog] Packet etc

To: VA7LC@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Packet etc
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:11:18 EST

In a message dated 2/22/2005 5:55:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
VA7LC@shaw.ca writes:

I think  it's about time we got rid of packet, DX clusters, partial check
databases  etc. etc. and other crutches and became REAL radio  operators.

THATS RIGHT!

While we are at it, lets get rid of towers, stacked yagi's, amplifiers,  full
wave loops, beverages, DSP, CW filters, electronic keyers, voice keyers,
solid state rigs, antenna tuners, and computer controlled rigs/logging
programs.

A "real" radio operator needs nothing more than a spark gap transmitter  &
little end fed zepp.

73-Chuck KI9A